GENERAL RETURN/EXCHANGE GUIDELINES
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending any returns/exchanges back to us.
- All returns/exchanges must include any accessories, documentation, etc, that was originally shipped with the product.
- Returns/exchanges may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including shipping times.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges that are not related to a defective product or product that was damaged during initial shipping to the customer.
30 Day Return Policy for all our wrench extenders or tools shipped by us – We only accept unused products only
Returns are only accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To return your product, please contact us at email@example.com. To process your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You will be responsible for shipping costs. If the product is received by us in unused and undamaged condition and in its original packaging, we will refund your purchase.
EXCHANGES (DEFECTIVE/DAMAGED PRODUCTS ONLY)
90 Day Exchange Policy – Defective Products Only
If you believe you have a defective product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Defective products may only be exchanged within 90 days of purchase. In order to process your exchange, we will need your order number and any other information about your use of the product that may help us understand the potential defect.
In the event that a product is determined to be defective due to a manufacturer error or defective materials, we will repair or exchange the product as needed. If Maxx Leverage USA, LLC determines that repair or replacement of a defective product is not practical, we will provide a refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your repaired/replacement product to reach you may vary.
DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT
Be sure to inspect your product once you receive it. Any damage from shipping must be reported to Maxx Leverage within 14 days of receipt of the product.
If you receive your product and it has been damaged during shipment, please email us at email@example.com right away. Include a description of the damages, and include pictures if possible. This information is extremely helpful to us in making sure that our products are packaged and shipped properly. We will arrange for the damaged products to be replaced.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please follow the steps:
1. First, check your bank account again.
2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
To return your product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, any shipping costs paid for by Maxx Leverage will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.